FOR YOUR SAFETY
- Before lighting a candle, dispose of and keep free of all packaging or foreign material (i.e. wick trimmings, matches)
- Always burn candles on a heat resistant surface.
- To prevent fire and serious injury, burn candles within sight.
- Trim wick to 5mm before lighting.
- Never burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time. This will increase total burn time.
- Keep away from drafts and vibrations. If a candle burns unevenly it is in a draft. Rotate the candle 90 degrees periodically to keep burning uniform, or move it to another location.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Container candles (jar candles, votives in holders, etc...) should be burned 1 hour for each inch of diameter. This allows the wax pool to cover the entire surface, improves scent throw, and extends the burning time.
- Floating candles should be placed in a bowl with enough water to free float. They are not meant to burn without water.